Lench's Trust has been working with Yardley Great Trust to extend their service to the west and south of Birmingham and since May 2011 William Lench Court hosts a Home Care Team to provide care & support to people living there and to the wider community.
They provide a helping hand for people who need help with:
- household tasks such as cleaning and dusting, washing and drying clothes, ironing, shopping;
- personal care such as getting in and out of bed, getting dressed and undressed, cooking, eating, washing and bathing.
Yardley Great Trust aims to provide a high quality service that meets individual needs with courtesy and respect for their clients.
- All their staff are directly employed and trained to their own high standards; Yardley Great Trust does not use agency staff or self-employed people;
- The service is managed by Elaine Jones, a highly qualified and experienced Home Care Manager;
- Yardley Great Trust checks the quality of the service regularly and they are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the government regulator of care services.
If you or your relative need help with household tasks or personal care please call 0121 789 8246 (east Birmingham and Solihull) or 0121 426 0452 (west Birmingham) or contact the Home Care Team by completing this Contact Us form.
The Home Care Team can make arrangements for one of their staff to call at your home and agree with you the extend of the service you would like and when they can start.